Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Madness For Monkeys


I figured this out, all by myself, without the help of a primate or a professional chef! You know how sometimes you need mashed bananas for a purpose, like muffins or bread or, in my case, breakfast cookies? And then you put the bananas into a bowl and mash them with a fork and it's sort of a pain, and you end up just mashing them with your hands because the tines don't quite reach the bottom the right way and then on top of all that there's an extra bowl to wash? Well, for crying out loud, mash your banana in its handy yellow case! I don't know why it took me so long to figure this out. And also for crying out loud, if you already figured this out on your own, go ahead and look as smug as you want, but don't tell me! Don't crush my high! I'm sort of proud right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment