Thursday, January 9, 2014

Food That Works


Person #1: Are you hungry?

Person #2: Yeah, are you?

Person #1: What do you feel like?

Person #2: Oh, I don't know...a sandwich, maybe? But I don't have much money. But I don't know where we'd go, since I only like really super-hot sandwiches. I'm not sure where to get something like that.

Person #1: That actually sounds pretty good. I'm so hungry right now, though. I wish I could have a sandwich right this second, while we're getting gas in the car at pump #2.

Person #2: I know, me too...WAIT A SECOND! What's this?! HOT HOT Breakfast Sandwich? Here?! At the gas station? For only $1.99?!

Person #1: We have to have it! Do you think they only have one sandwich available? Can you go check?

Person #2: (scampering to the gas station shop) I'm on it!




No comments:

Post a Comment